We are currently in a new sponsorship campaign for 2017-2020. We would like to thank those businesses & individual sponsors who have already made a commitment to helping make The Ohio State University stronger.
- Scarlet Level–Manny’s Sports Tavern & Grille, Tuffman Equipment c/o Speer Brothers, George & Michele Poulos, John & Lori Schlessman
- Gray Level–Barnes Nursery, Bob and Kathy Hower, Daniel & Tina Frederick, Family Eye Care Centers, Mary Anne & Brian Baxter, William Semans, DDS, Schlessman Seed
- Varsity–Donna Kieffer, Sandusky Steel Supply
- Block “O”–Dave & Carole Dreffer, Don & Lonna Cope, Delahunt Appraisal Service, John & Karen Kaskewsky, Pete & Marsha Kowalski, Foster Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
- Brutus– Bruce & Shelly Molnar, Doug & Hope Nottke, JB & Barb Bauer, Tom & Marilyn Forster, Mike & Donna Dresser, Doug & Lori Brown, Attorney Robert T. Kelsey, Jerry & Bev Semon, Gene & Sandy Wright
Sponsorship benefits include (depending on level of participation) the following perks and are in effect for four years:
- fabulous premium football tickets (including Big Ten games)
- tickets to Buckeye Night with the Harlequins
- tickets to the Annual Scholarship Banquet
- preferred seating at the OSU Marching Band Concert (2013)
- advertising on our website and listing in any written promotional material of the Club
- knowledge that you have contributed to the education of Erie County students attending The Ohio State University
Participation in each category of sponsorship is limited, particularly with those levels that include OSU football tickets, so contact us NOW to reserve your preferred sponsorship.