We are currently in a new sponsorship campaign for 2013-2016. We would like to thank those Businesses & Individual Sponsors who have already made a commitment to helping make The Ohio State University stronger.
- Scarlet Level–George & Michelle Poulos, John Hancock & Associates Engineers & Surveyors, Steve & Karen Roshon, Barnes Nursery
- Gray Level–Family Eye Care Centers, Jerry & Bev Semon, Manny’s Sports Tavern & Grille, William Semans DDS, Bob & Kathy Hower, Daniel & Tina Frederick, Tuffman Equipment & Supply, Welch Fruit Farm, Ken & Judy Lee
- Varsity–Donna Kieffer, Sandusky Steel Supply, Schlessman Seed Company
- Block “O”–John & Karen Kaskewsky, Dave & Carole Dreffer, Pete & Marsha Kowalsky, Don & Lonna Cope, Delahunt Appraisal Service, Foster Chevrolet Cadillac
- Brutus– Bruce & Shelley Molnar, Tom & Marilyn Forster, JB & Barb Bauer, Mike & Donna Dresser, Doug & Hope Nottke, Doug & Lori Brown, Attorney Robert T. Kelsey, 1826 Photographic by Jamie Speer
Sponsorship benefits include (depending on level of participation) the following perks and are in effect for four years:
- fabulous premium football tickets (including Big Ten games)
- tickets to Buckeye Night with the Harlequins
- tickets to the Annual Scholarship Banquet
- preferred seating at the OSU Marching Band Concert (2013)
- advertising on our website and listing in any written promotional material of the Club
- knowledge that you have contributed to the education of Erie County students attending The Ohio State University
Participation in each category of sponsorship is limited, particularly with those levels that include OSU football tickets, so contact us NOW to reserve your preferred sponsorship.